Mario's Other Calamity   Mario's Other Calamity

The music does not stop at the end of the flash, causing multiple copies of the music to run if replaying the flash.

As for the content, your pacing needs work. Everything is thrown at the viewer far too quickly.

Pinchy Paddies Pinchy Paddies

Truely a deep and intriguing insight into the human condition.

spaze boy spaze boy

Unfinished. Initial sound clip isn't synced.

Hexagon Hexagon

Playing this older version shows just how important the smallest of changes can be to vastly improve the quality of life of a game.

Case in point? Collision detection in this version. In Super Hexagon, you can move against walls to the side of you without issue, but here you don't have that luxury. You touch a wall from any angle, you lose.

And after getting used to Super Hexagon, this is borderline unplayable for me without that one little difference.

Brave Loli Brave Loli

Lacking

The game seems to revolve around jumping through the screen to get the the other side in order to complete puzzles. But this is betrayed by the aesthetic which implies that jumping into the purple water might kill you.

The mechanics just don't suit the graphics.

I am Not a Witch I am Not a Witch

Simple, but too long.

A pretty simplistic flying shooter, with only a few enemies to deal with. Nothing new is thrown at you except a pretty easy boss and overall it's just sorta... alright.

The coding is brilliant, gameplay is smooth and seamless, but it just takes way too long to get that 10 million with this simple repetitive gameplay.

FYAT Rave FYAT Rave

Almost perfect

However, really needs a better loop to it. It's a rave music that I could slap on for a long ass time but the gaps where the music stops and starts kills it.

Generic Crappy Dance Song Generic Crappy Dance Song

Bad opening

That initial thumping opener? It sounds like someone banging your skull in with a hammer. Once the rest of the music joins it becomes more bareable but that intitial few seconds is not enjoyable and will make people not listen to the rest.

EricFreeman responds:

What a coincidence, the first 30 seconds were supposed to give the visual of being hit in the head by a hammer. Obviously I have succeeded.

Rig - Moar Rig - Moar

Uplifting!

Very few dancey technoy songs get me tapping my feet and moving in my chair like an idiot with no self respect because it's so catchy, but this one succeeds! It keeps changing just enough to stave off any bad repetition but keeping the same catchy beat going.

One of those songs i can put on loop and listen to all day! Looking forward to anything similar material you come up with.

Selfie Selfie

I just creamed my pants.

AcidX responds: