FYAT Rave FYAT Rave

Almost perfect

However, really needs a better loop to it. It's a rave music that I could slap on for a long ass time but the gaps where the music stops and starts kills it.

Generic Crappy Dance Song Generic Crappy Dance Song

Bad opening

That initial thumping opener? It sounds like someone banging your skull in with a hammer. Once the rest of the music joins it becomes more bareable but that intitial few seconds is not enjoyable and will make people not listen to the rest.

EricFreeman responds:

What a coincidence, the first 30 seconds were supposed to give the visual of being hit in the head by a hammer. Obviously I have succeeded.

Rig - Moar Rig - Moar

Uplifting!

Very few dancey technoy songs get me tapping my feet and moving in my chair like an idiot with no self respect because it's so catchy, but this one succeeds! It keeps changing just enough to stave off any bad repetition but keeping the same catchy beat going.

One of those songs i can put on loop and listen to all day! Looking forward to anything similar material you come up with.

satan is a friend of mine satan is a friend of mine

Highly enjoyable

The light tone of the music makes the content that much more amusing to listen to. I love the quality of your work in this too, but i think the underlying beat has one glaring flaw.

Take out the lyrics. Lock yourself in a room and play the lyricless music on a permanent loop. It's one of those beats that could drive a man insane.

Stalagmite responds:

yes i know =D satan gave me the formula to insanity and it turned out to be the score for a wonderful song =D thanks for listening chicken! BRAAK!

Perfect Dark - ExtractionXx Perfect Dark - ExtractionXx

very good

nice fast-paced remix

I'm sure John and Richie Zirbes would be interested in using this in Perfect Kirby 4.
Cant get over that fast beat :)

SM64 - The Alternate Route SM64 - The Alternate Route

blew me away

if i made flash i'd love to use this in a fight scene that was long and drawn out, or possibly like boxing rounds. This obviously took ages, send this to the guy who made "Wario gets straight" i'm sure he'd use it in one of his next flashes!